Do more and work less – Automation emails for your business
MailChimp is a great email marketing software and it got even better by updating its automation features. They’re easy to use and with a combination of intuitive drag and drop editor, you can design great, effective automation emails for your business.
Some of the ways MailChimp automation features could help your business:
- Introduce new subscribers with an onboarding series
- Automatically follow up with customers after a purchase
- Surprise your best customers with a coupon based on purchase activity
- Create custom workflows based on API calls
- Connect with shopping cart integrations
- Set up win-back campaigns using our advanced post-send actions
- Much more
If you use e-Commerce, automation feature can become a powerful tool for your business.
Automation is a paid account feature and is included with all Pay As You Go, Monthly, and High Volume Plans.
For example if you pay monthly,
- 0 – 500 subscribers – Unlimited sends – £6.64/month
- 501 – 1,000 subscribers – Unlimited sends – £9.95/month
- and more if you have more subscribers
MailChimp is being used by more than 9 million people and businesses. Some of the other features include:
- Track online orders
- Set up automated messaging
- Capture order information
- Segment your list by signup date, location, purchase activity etc.
- Optimise your email marketing with A/B testing features
- Send triggered emails based on signups, website views and more
If you need help with setting up your campaign, please do not hesitate to get in touch.